Generally, information taken from visitors is stored in record files. The information which is included in these records are the following:
• IP ( Internet Protocol) Address
• Type of web browser employed
• ISP ( isp)
• Date and time
• Pages opened
• Number of clicks
• Users movements around the web site
Take into account that the above facts can’t identify you individually.
What we do with the facts obtained:
The aforementioned data will help develop our web site. Considering That we are able to obtain the most popular data sought by users, this article they find attractive and the kind of site visitors that come to the web-site, we will be in a better position to appeal to our visitors.
The next methods can be utilized in collection such data:
• Web beacons- These are tiny graphical images or other net computer programming code which is incorporated into our webp ages and electronic mails. This technologies is utilized for counting the volume of visitors to the site, keeping track of how users navigate the website and the way many back links had been visited.
• Cookies- This really is generally a file that’s positioned anyone’s personal computer when they open the site. Visitors can eliminate many of the cookies using your internet browsers preference. Because of doing so nevertheless would be that specific options that come with the web page won’t work effectively. Cookies such as ‘flash cookies’ might not be removed and may cause the reappearance of taken out cookies. You might look at your web browser to determine how to go about removing and restoring cookies.
• Embedded texts. They are encoding codes that are made to collect crucial informatijon about your interactions with the site. This code is downloaded on your computer from our web server and it is activated while you’re connected to the web site but is instantly erased thereafter.